Hi, Good to see this on your blog. Do you know who wrote the lyrics? Any chance you can lead me to an audio recording?
I have been looking for an audio recordings of this song for a long time. I used to hear this song on AIR Bangalore station way back in the early 1980s. Thank You! Sreeni dot Rajarao at gmail dot com
Hi, Good to see this on your blog. Do you know who wrote the lyrics? Any chance you can lead me to an audio recording?
I have been looking for an audio recordings of this song for a long time. I used to hear this song on AIR Bangalore station way back in the early 1980s. Thank You! Sreeni dot Rajarao at gmail dot com
I was telling my grand son about the song and searched for it .Very sad that I couldn't find it. I remember the tune to an extent. Was the singer vani Jayaram?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteGood to see this on your blog.
Do you know who wrote the lyrics?
Any chance you can lead me to an audio recording?
I have been looking for an audio recordings of this song for a long time. I used to hear this song on AIR Bangalore station way back in the early 1980s. Thank You!
Sreeni dot Rajarao at gmail dot com
Writer:B. ರಾಘವ, Music By: Rajanikantharao, Sung by Smt. Vani Jayram
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteGood to see this on your blog.
Do you know who wrote the lyrics?
Any chance you can lead me to an audio recording?
I have been looking for an audio recordings of this song for a long time. I used to hear this song on AIR Bangalore station way back in the early 1980s. Thank You!
Sreeni dot Rajarao at gmail dot com
Hi, the writer is Rajanikanta Rao. I remember it from the same AIR recordings that you refer to....
ReplyDeleteWriter:B. ರಾಘವ, Music By: Rajanikantharao, Sung by Smt. Vani Jayram
DeleteGood to see your blog. I have heard it in the raga Abhogi. Thankyou
ReplyDeleteThank You
DeleteI was telling my grand son about the song and searched for it .Very sad that I couldn't find it. I remember the tune to an extent. Was the singer vani Jayaram?
ReplyDeleteYes, You are Right, its Sung by Smt. Vaani Jayaram !
Delete